One of the great attractions of rural life, is undoubtedly to enjoy unique natural landscapes in a quiet and in harmony with the environment, hiking in Lanzarote will be an unforgettable experience.
Our Rural Villas are ideal for trekking in Lanzarote, they are in a spectacular enclave, crowned by The magnificent volcano of the Crown as host, observing us and inviting us to discover in a healthy way their secrets.
There is no better way to attend to this desire for peace than to make use of the well-signposted trails available throughout the island.
We would like to show you some of the routes that you will find ordered by proximity to our villas, we go there…
The most suitable to do as a family because of its low difficulty.
Very close to our rural Villas is an ancient volcano that about 18,000 years ago erupted creating the incredible volcanic tube that gave life to two of the tourist centers par excellence of Lanzarote, the Cave of the Greens And the Jameos of the water .
Other local trails available in would:
- River Battery: 4 km
- Camino de los Gracioseros: 7 km
The most extensive municipality on the island and its old capital.
The Villa of Teguise offers us a route full of tradition and charm, along with its famous flea market, we can walk through cobbled streets in an unparalleled historical helmet.
Teguise’s Local Trails:
- Historic Teguise: 1.5 km
- Castillo de Santa Bárbara: 1, 6km
- Las Caleras: 1 km
A municipality with part of the Timanfaya National Park and the protected landscape of La Geria running through its territory.
Tinajo offers us a lunar canvas that has inspired recent Hollywood movies, and attracts equally the different world aerospace agencies, which find in this place so “extraterrestrial” a perfect place for their projects.
Local Trails of Tinajo:
- Caldera de Los Cuervos and Montaña Colorada: 7km
- Santa Catalina: 9km
- Tinajo – La Laja del Sol: 6 km
These are the routes closest to Rural Villas, but there are many more, if you want to make any of them you can get more information and advice on our website friend specializing in trekking in Lanzarote senderismolanzarote.com .
Some recommendations to enjoy your tour of Lanzarote successfully:
- To dress: Closed footwear and to be possible prepared for trekking, cap or hat for the sun, jacket and comfortable clothes, do not come bad a suitable sunglasses
- To eat: water, a small picnic and varied fruit. After a great hike always appears the hunger, but do not worry since in Lanzarote we have very close to everything, great restaurant where to recover forces if you wish
- By Health: sunscreen with the appropriate protection factor to each, if your skin is especially pale and white we advise a protection factor 50
LANZAROTE IS IN ITS ENTIRETY A UNESCO BIOSPHERE RESERVE SINCE 1993, SO WE ASK YOU TO RESPECT THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT TO CONTINUE PRESERVING ITS BEAUTY.
See you on the way!